I spent an awesome 4 days in DC recently and here are a few of the spots we went to and that I highly recommend!
Old Ebbitt Grill– by the White House/ memorial areas- good for lunch or dinner. Convenient when you’ve been walking around and want to sit down to eat.
Foggy Bottom area:
– super cute, very popular. Went for brunch and the food was GREAT! Everything is local food sources. They’re open all day for lunch and dinner too. Seemed like a pretty good hot spot right now in DC for food.
They have a Foggy Bottom location and Dupont Circle location. I’ve only been to the DuPont Circle Location. Really great food and just a really cool spot- great music, turns a little lounge-ish after dinner. Very cool. There’s a foggy bottom location and a DuPont location
Martins tavern in Georgetown
– where JFK proposed to Jackie- small restaurant, food is a bit pricy but cute if you go to that area and want to see a historic spot!
– Mexican restaurant, but also a bar- we went here after for a drink after we ate at martins tavern because it was a block and a half away. Cute spot!
– Fun Irish pub! Had a good mix of people out and about, and it’s just around the corner from El Centro
Logan circle area:
– DELICIOUS dinner spot on p street! Fun atmosphere and great service!
– Super fun bar with a great layout! I really liked this spot! We stopped in for a drink and it was packed!
– is like the DC hot spot restaurant according to Open Table- I haven’t been but everyone in DC says it’s the best and it’s the spot to eat. I can’t wait to go back and try it sometime!
Love the atmosphere in DC and can’t wait to go back and try some new spots!
What do you recommend?